Walkways are appealing exterior design elements. They help divide, unify, and highlight landscapes, yards, and more. It is a feature that will complement exterior living areas or your property’s facade while providing functionality, being a safe way to walk.
There are several types of walkways, and one of the best ones is walkway pavers. Within its category, there is even more variety of paver materials for different styles and needs:
- Brick pavers: If you opt for brick pavers, you can choose from clay, red, gray, and ash bricks. Block paving is an eco-friendly and smooth no-slip option.
- Concrete pavers: These are an inexpensive alternative that will last ages. They also come with different configurations to create unique patterns.
- Stone pavers: Stone paving is a popular choice for garden pavers and pavers backyards, but they can work any way you prefer them. They are distinctive for being resilient and durable, making them an excellent choice for walkway pavers.
The benefits of walkway pavers come with choosing the best material and the best services to install them. At S&C Masonry Work, we offer both.
At S&C Masonry Work, we work with all walkway pavers options and can obtain professional results with three simple steps:
- Consultation: If you don’t know which is the right choice for you, we can guide you towards the best solution that meets all of your criteria.
- Custom design: We count on design-build services, providing an original design for a perfect layout.
- Installation: Outdoor pavers can be durable thanks to the materials they are made from and proper installation. We install walkway pavers expertly from prepping, laying pavers, and sealing pavers.
We are the ultimate choice for quality and a cost-effective walkway paver cost in Brentwood, NY. We can discuss your needs or give you a free estimate. Contact us today!